Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Happiness is. . . a Princess Jasmine Makeup Collection




Hello lovelies!  I'm so excited to share with you the unboxing pictures of my brand new Princess Jasmine makeup palette and compact mirror from the Disney collection by Sephora.  Ever since I found out over a month ago that they were going to release the Jasmine collection I knew I had to have it.  I've always been obsessed with Disney ever since I was a little girl and out of all the movies and all the princesses, Jasmine has always been my favorite.  She is just so beautiful, sultry, exotic, sassy and independent.  Plus I always identified myself with Jasmine because she has long, dark hair and tanned skin, and that's how I was growing up in sunny Puerto Rico.  And then, of course, there's Aladdin.  I always though that Prince Eric from "The Little Mermaid" (Ariel was my second favorite princess growing up) was the cutest prince until Aladdin came around, all bare chest and harem pants.  Not to mention he was a little cheeky, and what girl doesn't love a bad boy?


Here's a link to the video that got me so excited about the release of the Disney's Jasmine collection by Sephora.




And here's the pictures of what I got from the collection: the Storylook Eyeshadow Palette and the Palace Jewel Compact Mirror.  Warning: it's a very picture heavy post but I couldn't help myself.  This collection is just too pretty!


Storylook Eyeshadow Palette Vol. 2

"you're only in trouble if you get caught" LOVE this phrase!

Backside of the box

So much detail in this collection. The sku features Aladdin's lamp and Genie! 

Beautiful Arabian details in the design

That phrase is repeated throughout the palette

The Storylook slides open to reveal the beautiful colors and you could even take the palette out and use it as a keepsake box

I LOVE these vibrant colors.  They are so Jasmine!

The Palace Jewel Compact Mirror

"made you look"  So cheeky!

Backside of the box

The sku is in the shape of the palace




Hello gorgeous!

Disney logo

Mirror has "shut your eyes and take a chance" written on it

The mirror is SOLD OUT online so I suggest you try to find it at your local Sephora store and if you like something else from the collection buy it soon.  It will sell out because it's limited edition and there's a lot of Disney fans out there.  Trust me, I know!  The collection also includes other great pieces like an eye liner set and a gorgeous body shimmer.  I wish I would've been able to afford the whole collection but at least I'm HAPPY that I was able to get my top two items.  Sweet!


Jasmine is the second princess in this Disney and Sephora collaboration.  The first one in the series was actually Cinderella.  I didn't buy anything from that collection because I've never been a huge Cinderella fan (sorry Cindy!) and I wasn't that impressed with the colors.  But I'm already looking forward to the next princess collection.  I hope it's Ariel or Snow White!


I will feature a makeup look using this palette in the near future and let you know how I rate it as far as quality.  Are you planning on getting anything from the Jasmine collection?  What princess would you like Disney and Sephora to choose next?


Besos, Isabel xox






No comments:

Post a Comment