Saturday, March 9, 2013

Happiness is. . . a Cheerful Nail Color







Hello lovelies!  Hope you are enjoying your weekend.  The sun kinda sorta came out up here in Rochester which makes me really HAPPY and I'm also glad to say that I'm recovering pretty well from my surgery.  That being said, I decided to write a quick blog post on my newest nail polish from Illamasqua which I'm wearing and I'm absolutely obsessed with.  The name is Harem and the color is divine; it's not a pink nor a lavender but a gorgeous mauve shade in between.  PS: Don't mind my dry cuticles in the picture.  Still fighting with this dry, cold weather.  Yikes!

I bought my nail polish last week in Sephora for $14 and they do have a vast selection of great Spring/Summer shades to choose from in the store.  I love the quality of Illamasqua nail varnishes and how easy it is to apply them.  The second coat is completely optional.  That's how pigmented they are!  I'll definitely be buying more in the future.  As for the top coat I went with my favorite one: the Julep Freedom Polymer Top Coat, also available at Sephora for $18.  It dries in less than five minutes and gives you a gel-like shine finish without the need of a nail salon visit.  I plan on reapplying my top coat in two days to preserve the shine and protect the pretty color of my nails.

What S/S colors are you planning on wearing during the next few months?  Have you tried any Illamasqua nail polishes yet?

Besos, Isabel xox      

No comments:

Post a Comment