Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Happiness is. . . a Moisturizing Beauty Oil



Happy hump day everyone!  Isn't this week just flying by?  I can't believe it's Wednesday already.  So if you've been reading my blog then you are probably tired of hearing me complain about my dry everything... dry skin, dry lips, dry scalp; I got it all.  In my quest of products that will bring the moisture back to my life I recently discovered the magical world of moisturizing beauty oils and I'm officially addicted to them.

In one of my last trips to Sephora I tried a few beauty oils and after a bit of research I ended up picking the Tarte Maracuja Oil for my face, neck and chest, and the Caudalie Divine Oil for my body.




I use the Tarte Maracuja Oil everyday, morning and night, underneath my moisturizer and I love it.  It leaves my skin smooth and "glow-y" without feeling greasy because my skin absorbs it really fast.  It doesn't sit on top of my skin like a lot of other beauty oils do.  This 100% organic oil comes from the maracuja fruit (passion fruit) and it's rich in vitamin C and essential fatty acids which repair and rebuild your skin making it more radiant.  I'm hooked!




I like to use the Caudalie Divine Oil all over my body right after I get out of the shower.  I smooth it on my skin while it's still damp and it perfectly locks in the moisture leaving a very soothing scent behind.  I can't think of a better name than Divine Oil for it.  It's just exactly what it is.  It's made of a blend of four natural oils - grape oil, argan oil, hibiscus oil and sesame oil - and it's infused with rose, grapefruit, pink pepper, cedar, white musk and vanilla for a subtle yet sexy fragrance.

I can't say enough good things about these beauty oils.  If you are not in the beauty oil bandwagon yet I assure you that you are missing out, especially if you have dry skin like me.

Have you tried any beauty oils yet?  Which ones do you like?

Besos, Isabel xox




  

No comments:

Post a Comment