Monday, March 4, 2013

Happiness is. . . in the Funky Details

Hello darlings!  I went to Forever 21 recently on the search of a few pieces that would jazz up my wardrobe without breaking my bank account and I'm really excited with what I came up with.  I firmly believe that you should never, ever spend a lot of money on trendy clothes but instead spend your hard earned bucks in classic pieces that would never go out of style.  Like, seriously, how much longer are we going to be wearing Peplum skirts and neon clothes?  Not too long at all.  It's way smarter to spend your money wisely in timeless pieces like a good pair of jeans or a nice leather bag, and for trendy items simply shop for bargains at stores like Forever 21, H&M, and Marshalls just to name a few.


I noticed that there's a lot of cute pieces out there with fun embellishments on the collars and sleeves.  Sequins, studs, spikes, metal tips, pearls and jewels are all the hype right now.  Here's what I bought:

























Wearing my spiked sweater on date night with my love

I'm really happy with my new purchases!  They will make my wardrobe a lot more exciting and make a big statement when I go out.  Having spent only around $60 for all three is a huge bonus. Really, what else can you ask for?  Have you purchased anything lately that featured funky details like spikes, studs and such?


Besos, Isabel xox

No comments:

Post a Comment