Saturday, March 16, 2013

Happiness is. . . Easter Robin Egg Blue Nails!





Illamasqua Speckled Nail Varnish in Fragile

Speckled Easter Eggs


Hello darlings!  Another week, another Illamasqua nail polish...  If you've been reading my blog then you already know that I'm obsessed with these nail varnishes and this time around I went with one of the cutest colors I've seen in a while.  I would love to tell you that I'm a gifted nail artist and that I achieved this look thanks to my own talented hands.  But, sadly, the reality is that I can barely paint my own nails and anything beyond applying two coats of nail polish is just something that I can't really deal with.  So I'm really grateful when brands like Illamasqua come out with products like this limited edition line of "Speckled" nail polishes because it makes it look like a put a lot more time, effort and creativity in my nails than I really did.  I got a lot of compliments on my nails this week and a girl even wanted to know what nail salon I go to.  Great success!  This nail varnish comes in five colors: tan, pink, green, lilac and blue, my personal favorite.  I think they will make a great statement come Easter time.  You can buy them at your local Sephora but you better hurry because most colors are already sold out online.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Have you tried the Illamasqua Speckled nail varnishes yet?  Have you got any ideas of creative nail art for Easter?

Besos, Isabel xox


Photo credit: Blue Speckled Eggs from papiervalise.com via Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment