Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My first blog post ever!

Hello to all the smiley faces out there!

Welcome to my newest project, The Happy Blog.  My name is Isabel and I'm a Journalism graduate with a huge passion for Beauty, Fashion, Yoga and Health.  I was born and raised in Puerto Rico, and I will always consider myself first and foremost an island girl.  I moved to Miami in 2003 to pursue my journalism degree and immediately fell in love with the Magic City.  Miami Beach was my home until last Fall, when I moved to Rochester, NY with my amazing boyfriend.  

Although I do like it here, I miss my Miami lifestyle terribly and it's been a challenge to adapt to the cold weather.  This Latina misses the sun and the eternal summers of Puerto Rico and Florida!  But, since I've always been a positive girl, I've decided to make the best of my time here and concentrate my energy in the things that truly make me HAPPY. 

I have been wanting to set up my own Lifestyle blog for ages and I feel that NOW is the time to do it. The Happy Blog will consist of:

1 cup of Beauty
1/2 cup of Fashion Trends/Fashion Crafts
1/2 cup of Yoga/Green Living
1 cup of Photography
1 cup of Unpredictable Randomness
3 Tbs of Penelope sightings (yes, I'm obsessed with my Shih-Tzu)

I'm excited to write again (I currently work in the Beauty Industry) and share my thoughts with other happy cybernauts like me.  Writing has always been, not only a creative outlet, but also a way to relax.   As a Crohn's disease patient, I value my quiet time and writing certainly brings joy and peace to my life.

Please bear with me until I get the hang of this wonderful world of blogging and feel free to share your thoughts on how to improve my craft.  I hope you enjoy The Happy Blog and I'm excited to hear what makes YOU happy.

Besos, Isabel xox


    

No comments:

Post a Comment