Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Happiness is. . . having Smooth Lips!


 



Hello dolls!  If you've been reading my blog then you should know by now that I've been struggling with the cold weather in upstate New York.  My skin and hair are very dry and my lips have become really flaky and chapped.  I've never had these problems before.  Back in hot and humid Miami it was quite the opposite.  My skin was combination to oily and I had to wash my hair everyday.  Well, not anymore!

The thing that bothers my the most is my lips issue.  I favor bold and bright lip colors, so when I apply my lipstick it tends to intensify the imperfections on my lips.  No bueno!  I tried several lip balms and hydrating lip treatments but nothing really worked.  Then I heard about lip scrubs and decided to give it a try.

I've never used one before but they are all the hype up here.  I researched for a little bit and decided to go with the Bubblegum Lip Scrub from Lush.  This was actually my first purchase at Lush and it did not disappoint.  I used it this morning and fell in love with it instantly.  My lips feel very smooth and I can no longer see any flakiness and dry areas.  The scent/taste is amazing!  They had two other flavors in the store (Mint and Chocolate) but I'm glad I went with Bubblegum.  It's so pretty and yummy, plus is pink!  You can get yours here for $9.95.

Now, if you can afford more than $10 on a lip scrub, then I suggest you check out these two more luxurious options.  They came up on top after reading a lot of reviews online and both of them look great! 

*You can purchase by clicking on the name




Do you have a favorite Lip Scrub?  What do you do to keep your lips on check during the Winter time?  

HAPPY lip scrubbing my darlings!


Besos, Isabel xox  



     

No comments:

Post a Comment